As a proven communications leader, I work with my clients to find unique ways to talk to their key audiences: customers, employees, and communities.
Over the past decade, I’ve worked on a variety of high-profile and significant projects.
My areas of specialty include:
- Communication planning and material development
- Internal communications campaigns including change management support
- Public relations and community outreach
- Editing and writing support. Past projects include newsletters, blogs, financial documents, annual reports, websites, tweets, and marketing materials
- Strategic coaching, advice and guidance to senior leaders and decision makers
- Social media outreach including blogging, video, Twitter, and Facebook
Why should you consider me for your next project?
- Expertise in internal communications strategy and planning in times of change and crisis
- Proven marketing campaigns that drive sales and foot traffic with online, in-store and community outreach
- 15 years’ experience coaching senior leaders in communications best practices
Who is Holly Munn?
- Communications professional with over 10 years’ experience in public and private sector communications planning
- Certified Professional Stylistic Editor and Certified Copy Editor with Editors’ Association of Canada
- Bachelor of Arts in English (SFU), Journalism Certificate (Langara College)
- Prosci change management certified
- TEFL certification and experience including teaching advanced English grammar at University of Hannover (Germany).
Communications, writing and editing experience with top organizations including: City of Vancouver, Vancouver 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Games, and BC Lottery Corporation.
Internal Communications Manager, City of Vancouver
As a part of the Vancouver Services Review team, I helped guide businesses and transformation teams in the best practices for both internal and external communications.
Communications Specialist (Editor), Vancouver Organizing Committee for the 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games
During the preparations for and during the Olympic Games I participated as an important member of a high-octane communications team in managing a variety of large and sensitive projects.
Communications, BC Lottery Corporation
At a time when BC Lotteries had not yet developed a dedicated manager position for Internal Communications, I served in a diverse role that covered many of the key aspects of internal communications.